[AT] OT ! Portland cell service

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 04:31:03 PDT 2004

> Thanks for the input !  After dinner tonight I took the wife along ,did I
> mention  this was her idea to begin with , and we  went to the phone store .
> Verizon seems to have the best comments so they got a big chunk of my parts
> money that was reserved for Portland .

	I think you will like Verizon, Ivan. Mine is a digital flip
phone and I've had it 3 or 4 years now. It works all the way going west
from here except for a few spots in PA in the mountains where no one
lives. I like the voice that says "You have a call" instead of the
little chirp I never could hear on other cell phones. It is also very
easy to get to both recent received calls and your own dialed calls
when you want to either call someone back or repeat a call.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson