[Steam-engine] Port Huron Water Tanks

Beth 24port at accesstoledo.com
Fri Aug 20 20:22:20 PDT 2004

Hi Terry,

Charlie's little Case is really cute.  In addition to Wauseon, he made it to
Mason.  He was having a ball.  He invited me out for his show, but plans are
still up in the air. Several of us may fly down to Somerset next Saturday
for the day.  Between that & the tanks, my excess $$ may be gone.....

Beth