[Farmall] Parts for a Super MD Farmall

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Fri Aug 20 18:02:20 PDT 2004

Kevin,
None of the IH dealerships are going to have what you need.  You need to
call Central Fuel Injection; they remanufacture all the parts(shim gaskets,
seals, etc) you'll need to rebuild the fuel injection systems on the the
start on gas diesels.  They helped me with parts for my SMTAD I worked on
earlier this summer.  They told me they were tired of not being able to find
parts so they started making their own. They have individual gaskets or
complete rebuild kits.   Your pump is probably a model B.  There were also
Model A (early version ) as well as American Bosch Pumps used on the start
on gas diesels.

Web link:
http://www.centralfuel.com/

Lane Freeman