[Steam-engine] Port Huron Water Tanks

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Aug 20 05:28:48 PDT 2004

You can etch the galvanized. It would hold the paint better and you would not
take off the galvanizing like sandblasting will. I used to have to do this on
rocker panel repairs on cars when I was a body man some time back. Beth what
did you think of Charlie Henderickson's little Case traction engine. He has a
lot of fun with that. Charlie has not had much chance to play with it as he
has spent most the summer putting new stay bolts in our locomotive.
Terry Welch