[AT] O. T. #$%& emails getting lost...

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Aug 20 05:07:25 PDT 2004

Farmer,
I think you pretty well have it figured out. I don't have nearly the volume
of email you do, but I sometimes see things on this list that seem to have
never gotten through. I see answers with the question quoted, but never see
the original question posted. I'm sure some messages get "smashed' because
some filter thinks it's spam, but overall this list seems to work very well.
Many repeated thanks to Spencer for the effort he puts into this amazing
resource.

Phil