[AT] OT ! Portland cell service

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 06:54:19 PDT 2004

SEL,

I have Verizon and it seems either to be real good
reception or none. The commercial, "Can You here me
now"? We do not here the voice on the other end
responding to the question. The only thing you here is
the man saying "Good"! What really is happening is the
guys wife called him and he making sure that he can
"not" here her. That is his response, "GOOD"!!!!!!!

Jim

--- pga2 at hot1.net wrote:

> Ivan,
> I can't speak for the area you're in, but I saw a
> recent article stating
> that Verizon had the best service record.
>
> Phil
>
> >   What cell phone companies service Portland ?
> We're looking to replace
> > our current service , and having a phone that
> works at Portland would be
> > nice !   How about in the area traveling across
> Ohio to PA  from Columbus
> > toward Akron  and then over into Pa on I 80  .
> Thanks , Ivan

=====
Jim and Janna Yost
Utica, Ohio