[Steam-engine] Port Huron Water Tanks

Ken Hough k4sb at niia.net
Thu Aug 19 21:34:21 PDT 2004

Beth, go to Kanter.com
or http://www.kanter.com/fueltank.html
He has a gas tank sealer that works GREAT in water tanks. Esp new
tanks. Pour it in and roll the tank around to coat it all over. Do it
a few times to built a decent coating. It is better than any paint
and will outlast the outside of the tank!
Ken

Thanks Jack.  I'm sticking with steel at this point, although we did
consider galvanized.  Saunders put galvanized on their Port and had a
heck of a time keeping paint on them.  They didn't sandblast first.

Beth