[AJD] test

Ed Allandar eallandar at rohrerbus.com
Thu Aug 19 11:53:43 PDT 2004

Beth-
For what it's worth our ISP installed SPAM blocking filters and I had to
allow ATIS / ADJ come through, basically this just required submitting the
email address to the ISP on my personal page. Also I find HTML pages rarely
come through. I have learned to keep my email set to plain text, rather than
using Microsoft Word or HTML as a mail generator. Welcome back on board.
Ed