[AJD] Relayed information on Tractor Show/Parade for BETH

G.Dombaugh gdombaugh at 1kms.com
Thu Aug 19 08:13:50 PDT 2004

The following information is being posted for BETH DUGAN.
Spencer can you help BETH out here?
Garrell
______________________

Hi there,

 I have been trying to post a tractor show listing on the .
ATIS list for the last month and they
keep rejecting it saying I am not a member.  Well, I still get all the
list replies and things goings on but can't seem to convince them.

We are having a tractor show this Saturday at Leonardville.  We are
probably going to bring 8 or so of our own, the 24 D, the 29 D on Row
crop wheels, the nickel hole D, Top steer, etc.  There will be lots of
stuff going on but about from 4-7.  We are going to try and get the
tractor show set up around 9 in the morning and go all day.  There is a
parade at 7.  Our friends from Meridan, KS are bringing their big
Prairie gas tractors, Aultman Taylor and such.  Didn't know if anyone
one on the list in the area would be interested in coming.

Anyways my favor to you is if you could add it to the list since I
apparently have been banned somehow.

Thanks
Beth