Dover Allis-Chalmers show was Re: [AT] Allis Chalmers wheel disk

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Aug 16 19:44:55 PDT 2004

Just thought if anyone is interested and in North Eastern Ohio this
weekend. Allis-Chalmers is the featured mark at Dover this year. The
Buckeye Allis Club is the featured club to boot. I plan on being there
for it and unfortunatley my teleporter is broken, otherwise I would go to
Portland also :) So anyone interested in checking it out Dover would
be a nice alternative to Portland if you can't make it there.
Rob