[Ford-ferguson] 8N Steering Question

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Mon Aug 16 08:40:36 PDT 2004

Hi Ford-Ferguson folks:

I just got a note from a very good friend of mine who is
helping another friend with his 8N.  Please note his email
to me, below.  Any comments would be appreciated.  Online
sources for this bearing?  Rumor has it that Ford might have
superceded the roller bearing with a Delrin (plastic)
bearing.  Anyone heard of that?  Comments?

Best regards,
Steve O.