[AT] another new shop

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 13 17:19:49 PDT 2004

George; This out fit I worked for wasn't near sofisticated enough to have a
drying kiln. I never worked in the mix room and we only had one, hand
operated, single 8X8X16 inch machine. Doing the work was like slave labor.
Four people made 1000 blocks a day and unloaded off the racks the 1000
blocks from yesterday. One guy mixed, one ran the block machine, one beared
off and one stacked. The machine  was in the basement  and the blocks stayed
there till morning. Made $88 a week before tax and SS. Thought I was rich.
Gil