[AT] another new shop

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Fri Aug 13 05:01:23 PDT 2004

Walt
I guess you don't read too well....need to get your glasses checked or
something.
I said 2 inch slump......and that ain't wet!
I said the ground freezes under the concrete and it will heave.....no matter
how wet you pour it! nor how dry you pour it!
pry off the forms?  pull the pins and they fall off.......
if the hydration happens too fast for the amount of wet .....yes it will
flake......

I do agree a good base is the key to cracks but here it will never happen
because of deep freezing....
My garage floor did not crack for 9 years but finally developed one last
year ......frost

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana