[AT] OT: Thank you Farmer

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 17:57:56 PDT 2004

Charlie, I think its all bologna Out here in  Oregon they have a ground that
runs from every house to every pole that is  grounded at evey point that they
can get to the ground. There are half a dozen  grounds just on my property
alone not to count the millions  that are at  every pole in the county. And then
they say don't have two grounds close  together. Go figure.  My house is
grounded at the house and just across the  lawn about 20 ft. at the pole then at
the next pole across the drive and the  other lawn about 60 ft. away.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460