[AJD] Wheel removal on model 44 plow

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Thu Aug 12 16:15:47 PDT 2004

When we restored dads, I had the same problem... The furrow wheel has a
tapered fluted shaft it fits on.. Most are rusted tight.. I took the
biggest gear puller I had and slipped it on the hub around the axel.
Then with a sacrifice material I tightened it up. Took 3 days of walking
by and keep tightening it up.. One day it was just laying there.. I did
spray a ton of Pblaster in there to...

dennis