[AT] IH engine identification

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 12:40:29 PDT 2004

Payloader was made by Hough and then by International
after they bought Hough. I happen to own a Hough
Payloader that is an early 50's model and have Hough
literature on it both from the time it was new and
some International literature from after they bought
Hough sometime in the late 50's to early 60's. My
Hough Payloader has the "Payloader" name cast into a
heavy cast iron weight in large letters so there is no
question about what it is. It has a Hercules 4 cyl.
engine.
Tim Bivens
Glen Rose, Tx.