[AT] The Gathering of the Orange

CRAWLER HEAVEN/ED CHRISTOPHERSON crawler at lynnet.com
Thu Aug 12 06:13:27 PDT 2004

Well Yesterday was beautiful here( gathering of the orange) I got my stuff
moved and mostly setup BUT today is a different story dragging my feet to
get going should have been there by 7:30-8:00 but it started raining and now
its raining pretty good. O'Well!! Hope to meet some of you there  I'm off to
keep my stuff dry :)   ED