[Steam-engine] C.V. Antique Engine Show / Kinzers

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 08:43:49 PDT 2004

CV - This friday and saturday -if I can get out past
these stupid hurricanes.
Kinzers - Wed, thurs, friday, & part of Sat.

My college friend lives in DC and we are going to meet
him in Baltimore on Sat. at the Harbor with his new
boat.  He just traded for a 42' twin diesel and wants
to take us for a ride.  I am tired of boats, but this
is the best boat because I don't own it and have to
take care of it!!!!

Will you be there Mike?  I will look around for you,
we have spoken in the past before.

Jeff Smith