[AJD] List Is Still Slow - Auction Restults

Ed Allandar eallandar at rohrerbus.com
Thu Aug 12 04:25:48 PDT 2004

Since the list is slow. The what is this tractor worth question is always
being presented so I thought I’d post the results of an auction I went to in
South Central Pennsylvania last week. Wasn’t looking to buy any of the
tractors but the price of a few surprised me even for this area. Sorry I did
have the correct years & s/n’s but I lost the that list.
530 – Expo or Near Expo quality, beautiful paint, 3 point with top link,
gas, ROM, air cleaner stack, new tires, high quality paint job, new tires,
nicely detailed $6,100.
 A – Late model think it was a ’51, ROM, Gas, Distributor ign,
professionally rebuild carb. New tires, beautiful paint, rebuilt engine
sounded smooth
.$7,100
GP – 1929 model, rebuilt engine, WICO distributor, professionally rebuilt
carb, new rear tires, needed front tires, cutoffs, ran good, need paint and
a bit of detailing $4,400.
LA – Good tires, hand start, looked to be older restoration $4,400
B – 1941, Hand start, Newer tires & paint, profess.  Rebuilt carb. $3,500
One orange tractor A/C Model G, rear workers, semi-working clothes but good
paint $2,600.
There were about 270 bidders numbers for a Friday night sale, all other JD
items went fairly well including a nice PTO tire pump for $170.
Except for a few hotdogs, & soda I didn’t spend much money. Bought a sickle
anvil (Deere) for $7.00 that was about it.

Ed Allandar
Rohrer Bus Service
P.O. Box 100
Duncannon, Pa 17020-0100