[AT] My Portland request...

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 03:06:53 PDT 2004

> Cecil, I think farmer was just getting the jump on it here, mostly because
> politics have been so prominent lately both on list, off list, in peoples
> dreams, etc.  My guess was his intention was to just drop a soft reminder to
> everyone to leave politics home.  I agree with him too....
>
> Mike
>
> PS, going to empire farm days tomorrow?

	Hi Mike, yes, I am going to get there somewhere around noon.
I'm want to look at the displays they have there for outdoor wood
burning furnaces. I understand there are 3 or more dealers set up this
year. Might take a look at the auction too at 3:00.

	I just made a comment as I had never heard politics discussed
at the campfire we have there. I thought he might be talking to another
group.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson