[AT] Burgs in Pa. VAS Part needed

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Aug 11 16:53:14 PDT 2004

That has to be it, Charlie.  I was just there this last weekend.  What a
place!  What I remember seeing on the sign was, "Charles Burgh Antique
Implement Company."  I know it's only five miles from Portersville, and
I had forgotten momentarily that it has a Harmony address.  I guess
Middle Lancaster doesn't have a post office.

An interesting place to do business with.

Larry