[AT] Burgs in Pa. VAS Part needed

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Wed Aug 11 14:35:23 PDT 2004

First off I was wondering if anyone has the phone # for Burgs Tractor
Salvage near Pittsburg Pa.?

Second I am looking for part or even a complete front axle for my Case VAS.
Had a line on a complete parts tractor, but that fell through.  If anyone
knows of an axle or a parts tractor with a good front axle, let me know.

Third would any of the axles off the other VA series be the same as the VAS?
I went to the local salvage today who said they had what I needed (I need
the part that slides inside he adjustable tube which also has the bushings
that the spindles would fit in).  But it was not the same.

Thanks
Tim Nobles
tnobles at netsync.net