[Steam-engine] C.V. Antique Engine Show / Kinzer's

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 15:24:13 PDT 2004

I have had enough work for a while.  Going home to
load up the truck and take the next 10 days off and
head to WV and PA.  First stop will be C.V. Antique
Engine Show in Chambersburg, PA, then to my father's
in WV to play, and then back to Lancaster to Kinzer's
for some more steam fun.

I have to pull my oldest son out of school for the
second week, but he is sharp and I think he will learn
more about our heritage on this trip then he will in
any textbook when he gets older.

I will take as many photos as my digital camera will
allow, and I am taking my laptop and power inverter so
I can down load and charge up for some more.  I need a
place to put them when I get back so you all can look
at them also, any ideas?

We went on this same trip last year and got to ride 4
steam trains in two days, and see lots of engines!!!
I am looking forward to it and am glad that it has
been cold at my folks!!!  Might get to wear pants and
long sleeves!!

Jeff Smith