[Steam-engine] Article on Rynda's Auction.

EJHottel at aol.com EJHottel at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 08:14:41 PDT 2004

In my experience it is the owner's responsibility to have his engine ready to
show, including inspection. It is the show's responsibility to provide, or
pay for, transportation, fuel and water. They may also make their facilities
available for a group inspection, but having participated in such once I would
not do it again. I also prefer to arrange my own transportation, that way I go
and come on my schedule, not someone elses.
Jack Hottel, Peerless 50