[AJD] Early Styled A head -SAME

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Aug 10 21:19:12 PDT 2004

Duane
No problem repairing it if the machine shop is comfortable with it, make sure it's pressure tested when they are done.
Tough break but we've all been there.
Sometimes I think I may be one of the wiser collectors out there....by not working on any tractors I escape all of these problems!!! lol
Good luck
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company