[AT] tractor auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 10 20:48:25 PDT 2004

Hi Grant
Yes, you need an acreage alright . Good luck at the sale. Looks like it will
be a day well spent even if you come home empty handed. That JD binder looks
somewhat like the last one my Dad owned. PTO powered behind the John Deere
D.
I see theres an IHC L-120 4x4 truck listed. If you get a chance could you
take a picture of that? According to my info IH did not put 4WD in their
trucks til the R series of 1953 so I'd be curious to see if this one is a
home built or what.

Ralph in Sask.