[AT] Farmall H with disk brakes--George

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Aug 10 21:43:21 PDT 2004

If I were "financially fixed" I would trade in my 8 1/2' wide underslung
for an 8' wide deck-over-the-wheels trailer with good fold down ramps--and
all made of aluminum!   My 8 1/2' trailer wheel width is a bit nerving
racking on some of our winding narrow roads with 4' ditchs and 6"
shoulders!   I think I may have loacated an affordable Ford 60 HP V-8
engine for my powerless HG 42.     John