[AT] Farmall H with disk brakes--George

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Aug 10 18:06:17 PDT 2004

John,

Yes, that's a fact.  That's the reason I bought another trailer... just to
haul the H.  It works so well I use it for everything.  It's slightly
underslung but the fenders are removable.  The duals just back right over
the wheels and hang almost completely out to the side.

The other trailer was only about two years old when I stopped using it.

George