[AJD] Early Styled A head -SAME

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Aug 10 15:01:55 PDT 2004

If the head casting #'s are the same, you are good to go.
The X is a foundry mark I think and it does vary.
Greg
don't discard the old head. An external crack like that can usually be repaired and someone might be glad you have it someday.

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709