[AT] another new shop

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 06:34:53 PDT 2004

My base was 3/4 inch crushed stone, I am in a fairly swampy area and  when
the pad was made I placec 6 inch perforated black plastic on the upgrade
side, placed in 3/4 clean crushed stone.  This wraps around 3/4 of the pad
in a trench and opens into a ditch on the downgrade side, This will run
pretty good after big rains like we have had recently, no ponding and the
floor moiture apersa related to excessive humitidy and temperatire swings.
Dana SE PA