[AT] Farmall H with disk brakes, expanded a little--Dudley

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Aug 10 08:28:54 PDT 2004

John,

Yes, these were a special option... usually known around here as 100" axles.
Each side is 10" longer than the 14" standard, so yes, 24".  My restored H
twins, Mike and Ike both had them, but Ike has left the nest.  Mike is
wearing a set of axle duals.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Farmall/H/Mike_lf_low.jpg

George Willer