[AT] test

Gayle Chew gchew at gfalls.wednet.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:04:12 PDT 2004

OK – Spencer – lets see if this will post.

Dave – Upon receiving Spencer’s schedule of Portland Gathering Events, I am just confirming that Ron Chew has a spot reserved for him at the Back Forty Dinner?!

Gene – I am also confirming that you have a small space reserved for Ron and his pick-up truck for camping.

And, thank you Tim for confirming his attendance at the Tractor List Lunch. Yes, we have been a part of the list from almost the very beginning. He was able to attend Portland the year of the ATIS boxes, delivering the Pacific Northwest Box to Spencer at the show. He is very excited about going to the show again this year.

It will be a great time for all. I am looking forward to retirement in a few years so that I too can attend.

Gayle

Ron & Gayle Chew
On the CASE
Granite Falls, WA