[Farmall] Fairbanks Morse magneto

cliff king crawlerman1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 04:44:29 PDT 2004

Friday night pull is the classic tractors, Saturday night is the Antiques. (38 and older). I've never hung around for the Fri nite one, as I'm out there around 430 am. building a fire, cleaning flues, cutting wood, etc. for one of the two steam tractors my family has out there. I'll drop Tim a line and see if there's a Cub class.

Cliff

"E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett at centurytel.net> wrote:
Thanks Cliff, I passed your message along to him. When we had Cubarama last
year I was only a couple of months past my hip replacement and he came by and
took me to it. Sure appreciated it.

I noticed on the Steamarama website that they have a tractor pull on Friday
night of the show. Is this one a percentag of weight type pull, or distance in
different weight classes. wonder if there is a weight category for cubs? :-)

--
John
another one of them