[AT] Portland photo op

Timothy Brown tsbrown at go-concepts.com
Mon Aug 9 21:01:24 PDT 2004

This is a tough vote for me, since I seem to agree with both sides of this
issue.  So, let's figure out my vote rationally. :-)

Campsite vs. Show Grounds
I agree it would be easier on those of us joning in the lunch.(1-0)
But, there are some that come to the photo op that don't come back for
lunch.(1-1)
Maybe, since those folks would be coming to the campsite anyhow they may
decide to have lunch with us after all. (2-1)
The tractors are the reason we are there.  (2-2)
Only once in the four years I've been there has the groups tractor display
been in the background.  (3-2)
The cook says she doesn't want her picture taken. (Foul Ball! still 3-2)
The cook says going to the show grounds gives her the few minutes without me
to straighten out everything I've messed up. :-(  (3-3)

Well now.... That was real helpful wasn't it?

It sounds like we are going to have a bigger and better "working" display
roped off which may make it a little easier to get us all in amongst the
equipment (not working at that moment,  of course), so I guess I'll put my
vote in to go back to the show grounds again.

Tim
Waynesville, OH