[AJD] Early Styled A head

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Mon Aug 9 17:03:48 PDT 2004

I am preparing to start in on a 1944 A. Unfortunately, the water jacket on the bottom of the head has been frozen and broken. I purchased a parts tractor for the head as well as some other parts I knew I would need to replace. The head on the parts tractor has the number A2325R followed by an X spaced one "line" up. The original head on the '44 has the same casting number without the X. Are these different heads, or just a different cast of the same head?

Thanks,
Duane