[AT] Portland ATIS events

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Aug 9 11:38:43 PDT 2004

    Spenser;
    The camping area will be roped off by Chris Englehardt again this year. I
have 26 comfirmed campers so far and have asked for more room to camp. Chris
will reserve the same area we had last year and also reopen the annex across the
bridge.
    First day camping will be allowed is August 14. I will be taking my camper
over soon after this and will arrive on Saturday, the 21st to camp.
    I will be helping the Girard family by running the threshing machine with my
Case LA. We have permission to set up small demonstrations in our display area.
I will try to rope off an area for our tractors when I get there.
    Farmer Robinson is planning to bring some small machines and drive belts and
we are hoping someone can bring sone ear corn and small grain for the sheller
and mill. We don't have a time schedule for any of this.
    I also favor the photo session at the campsite on Friday.
    Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

            Gene Dotson     FATG Campmaster