[AJD] PORTLAND - Friday FATG Luncheon

Bret Rochotte rochotte at bright.net
Sun Aug 8 14:44:38 PDT 2004

Hello;

The message below was picked off the Ford-Ferg list, I thought I would
pass it along:

All,

The Friday luncheon at the ATIS campsite seems to have been a success
the
past 2 years so we are planning to continue the new tradition again this
year for anyone that is interested.  I figure we will start around
12:00,
immediately following the group picture since that seemed to work good
last
year.  The boss hasn't quite worked out the details of the menu yet, but
she
is working on it.  One thing we are planning to do different is the
drinks.
We always end up with about 99% of the sodas left over since most folks
prefer other beverages, so we would like for everyone to bring their own
drink of choice if nobody objects.

Notice: You do not have to camp there to join us.  We had a few
non-campers
last year, it would be nice to have more this year!

Please let me know if you plan to join us and how many folks will be
with
you.(This is a family/friend get-together so if you're coming to the
show
just for the day with some friends, bring them along.)

Thanks,
Tim & Sheri
tsbrown at go-concepts.com
Waynesville, OH