[AJD] Decal Placement

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Sat Aug 7 23:41:54 PDT 2004

Thanks Frank. This is on a '40,  but I'm sure it is the same placement. I
suppose that Jorde may be better, haven't used them yet. Just getting my
feet wet on restoring these green machines. Wanted something better than the
cellophane plastic stickers, but didn't want to put on decals that were
worth more than my amature paint job. The decals that I have received from
K&K have been great and the people have been great to work with. Might go on
overload if I went to Jordes and they were as good as everyone says they
are.

Duane Ledford