[AT] PORTLAND - Friday FATG Luncheon

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Aug 7 15:48:22 PDT 2004

Tim and Sheri Brown and All

You and your family have done such a nice job for the past two years,  I for
one want to thank you in advance for offering to take care of the details
again for 2004 .

If nothing happens I will bring along some fresh tomatoes and onions again
this year.

Anyone else that would like to bring something I am sure it would be welcome
  Just try to coordinate it with the Browns.

As far as I know Bear Hood, Phil Auten and I will be there.

If it is Ok with you we will pass the hat to try to cover expenses,  As for
the drinks BYOB is fine with me.

One thing I would like to suggest is that the ATIS---FATG Friday picture
taking session be held in the camp area so that everyone can be in the group
photo including the cooks.  What do you think?

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA