[AT] Farmall Cub Question

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 11:22:43 PDT 2004

Ray-
This mess at the end is such a common problem with sickle mowers that most
everyone installs a triple section in place of the last "standard" section.
These consist of a standard section and two successively smaller sections
that just extend out from the last  guard and seem to be able to push that
material that wants to stay and clog out of the way.  These are so common
that the new cutter bar for the IH 120 Balanced Head had one installed from
the factory - probably in China :-).  They are probably available at TSC in
Sherrill - if it isn't out of stock.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H