[AT] The 2004 Gathering of the Orange in Canandaigua, NY

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 06:28:02 PDT 2004

> Cecil I'm going there tomorrow hopefully to stake out my site, and will
> setup asap and me or me wife will be there starting monday setting up. I
> have lots of specials to sell all kinds of seat cushions carb kits tune-up
> kits, etc,all at a savings.  Thanks you on the web site gee two years ago i
> couldn't even turn a puter on BOY what a difference. I do 80% of my business
> out of my area ship all over US&Canada and have had request from Italy,Spain
> Norway,Sweden,and South America Very exciting   ED

	The business that is out there is one of the exciting things about
the Internet, IMHO, Ed. I wish you all the best with your work and will look
you up on Friday.  I retired in 1994 and had never turned a computer on in my
life either. I had secretaries who did the typing and all of my men in the
field did their reports to me on computers so didn't have to get into it. My
SIL gave me a computer shortly after I retired along with a book on Win 95 and
that did it. I was hooked too. So, if I was ahead of you, it sure wasn't very
far. grins.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson