[AT] Canandaigua, N.Y. G.O.O. 8/12.13,14,15

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 17:01:32 PDT 2004

I will probably be there by about 1:30 on Friday - unless the weather is bad
then it will be earlier on Saturday.  Will not be able to make it by noon
Friday - this year.  Hope to see you all there.  I'll probably wear a
SandyLake implement / AC logo cap.  Hope to see a number of you there.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H
Simplicity 3112 & 7116