[AT] The 2004 Gathering of the Orange in Canandaigua, NY

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 14:17:58 PDT 2004

	My son, who is a pressman at the Finger Lakes Times in Geneva, NY,
called me a few minutes ago to tell me that there is a nice article in the
paper today about my friend, Sheldon "Shorty" Sharpe. Shorty is the local
man who is coordinating the Gathering this year at the Pageant of Steam in
Canandaigua, NY.  My son, Carl, who knows Shorty is a friend of mine was
apparently instrumental in getting a reporter to interview Shorty for this
article. I thought it was very well written and a tribute to not only Shorty
but to all the others who are working to put this show over. Here is a link
to the article. I hope Herb hasn't left yet and has a chance to read it.

http://fltimes.com/Main.asp?SectionID=38&SubSectionID=121&ArticleID=5458

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson