[AT] Canandaigua, N.Y. G.O.O. 8/12.13,14,15

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 6 11:27:21 PDT 2004

Barbara and I plan being there; will be leaving here early 8/9, and visiting Niagara Falls enroute.    Hope to meet some AT list members there.   Who plans on going?
They recently replaced their "featuring tent" with a 50' x 60' building,    Suggest we meet there at noon on Friday or Saturday, there should be some kind of impromptu bulletin board in the building someplace.   Or should we meet at some tire supplier, etc?
I will probably wear an orange cap with Allis G pic on front.
Herbert Metz, Cumming, GA