[AJD] Cleaning Tractor Tires

Brad Loomis bloomis at charter.net
Fri Aug 6 09:39:01 PDT 2004

I don't know about how it would work on tractor tires but on my truck I have
had very good success with Meguiar's Endurance. Stays black for weeks. Need
to scrub with a brush first, but you would have to do that with anything.
There is a natural and gloss finish depending on what look you want.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA