SV: [AT] international lowboy

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Thu Aug 5 20:50:11 PDT 2004

Stuck a battery in the 2500 this afternoon. Cranked right up and sounded
great. Hooked my pickup behind it, drove to the local filling station, got a
little diesel and some air for the tires and drove it home. Runs great!  It
is a hydro with one pedal to go forward and one for reverse. It's missing a
tine cover that goes on top of the transmission and has the hand lever for
the hydro.  You have to keep your foot on the pedal, take your foot off and
it stops.  Great for a loader, not so good for mowing or raking hay.
Dan Folske
dfolske at nccray.net
http://www.sparkytractor.com