SV: [AT] international lowboy

Dave Woodward evad at iwvisp.com
Thu Aug 5 21:07:39 PDT 2004

I had a 2400, nice tractor.  It was an ag model, I used it for several years
doing excavating - was always leary of breaking the front end out as it was
lite duty (not industrial), had a straight 8 speed trans with no reverser.
I finally sold it and brought an industrial model (Ford 445) - I preferred
the 3 pt. controllability on the IH over the Ford.