[AT] A wasteland on TV

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Aug 5 19:00:49 PDT 2004

Cecil I see that you have had plenty of replies to this, but thought I would
chime in anyway.

We have Dish Network, but had to take the 100 channel package to get "Fox
News Network".

I have been told that with Dish Network that you pay the additional $5.00
monthly for each receiver so that you can have multiple TVs.  You can also
have the added receiver at a different location like a lake cottage or
whatever.  One fellow has his other receiver at his parents home.

One of the things I went for was the PVR (personal video recorder)  with
this animal you can record up to 60 hours of programing.  Also you can hit
the Pause button and go get a hand cooler or to the potty and not miss
something you want to see.

We have two receivers and pay a small monthly fee for no charge maintenance
on the equipment.  One receiver went bad and it was replaced at no cost to
us.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA