Groundhogs was [AT] Fwd: morning

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Aug 4 20:19:26 PDT 2004

Speaking of groundhogs... There was a caller on the local radio station
talk show telling of how he hates groundhogs and will swerve off the
road to hit them. He told of how his buddy gets rid of them by dumping
his liquid manure into their holes. Quite a unique way to get rid of
two problems at once but his was better. He poured 10 gallons of
gasoline down the hole and ran a stream back to a safe place to light it.
He lit it and then nothing. All of the sudden about 50 yards away
he saw a huge flame shoot out of the ground and the groundhog fly
through the air on fire like he was shot out of a circus cannon. Of
course there was the deafening explosion that went with it :) His
girlfriend cussed him for 2 hours after that he said :) He did say that
it did kill the groundhog though. And here we talked about killing
them with bubble gum a while back.
Rob