Groundhogs was [AT] Fwd: morning

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Wed Aug 4 20:07:36 PDT 2004

I'm  not obsessed with them like the Bill Murray character in Caddy
Shack was, but I had a family of them who have taken up residence under
my porch and it was a pain to get rid of them. Given that my house is
field stone construction, having them undermine my foundation is not a
good thing.  I'd shoot some, or trap some. I think I got the last one
from that clan last week. I also don't like them living in the yard, but
if they are out in areas away from the house, I let them be.

Rob
NE PA